You may have heard from your friends and neighbors about having a dog and its benefits. Now you are thinking to bring a new puppy at home for your children and family. They can pass their times by playing with the new puppy and children will get a new way of entertainment. The cage pets may not give so much fun as a pet dog can. But if you bring a puppy at home you may not caring about it so you should take some preparation before you bring a dog at home:
1. Prepare home condition: You have to know that your house is fully prepared for keeping a dog or not. You should make a proper condition inside your house so that you can take care of your dog there. If you live in an apartment then it will be very risky for your dog to keep it in safe condition. The high apartment living people have risk to fall their puppy from the window and get died. So it is wise you just live in the ground floor to have a puppy as a pet at home.
2. Buying awareness : when you are going to buy a new puppy you must know its breeds from the other pet owners. Such as your friends and relatives who have pet dogs at home of different breeds. You have to choose one breed according to your need before you buy a puppy. Some breeds are very little and naughty and some are peaceful but big in size. If you want the peaceful dog then you can choose those types of breed for you.
3. Passing Areas : From where you will reach home with a puppy should be jam free area or road. This is because some puppies cannot cope with the outside environment for a long time and may become sick. It may also fall in ill if you have not become safe to take it home earlier. The new environment and weather may make it sick. So try to take is from a way where there is no jam at all on the roads.
4. Bring Toys & Home : You have to bring a small home for your new puppy where it will sleep at night. So before buy a new puppy you should keep the home prepared for it. You also need to bring some toys for your dog so that it can play all day long with them. It may not feel comfortable when it is new among you. So you should give it some toys to keep it active and affectionate.
5. Keep Away Pets : If you have other pets and they may be risky for your small puppy. They may hurt your puppy or injure also for the first time like cats or other birds. So keep them away before you bring a puppy at home.
6. Home Garden Safety : New puppy will need to play or run around your garden and if there is any risky hole or thorny trees then you should immediately keep them clean for the safety of your dog. Thus it will get a safety atmosphere in your home and garden.
7. Veteran Management : Before you take a dog at home you need to manage a prepared veteran for it. Whenever your dog will become sick you can call him to come to check its health condition. It can be done in every 7 days later for your dog’s healthy safety.
8. Healthy & Nutritious Treat : You can learn or have homemade treats because when a new puppy will arrive at home it will become hungry. Then you should serve treats before the puppy so that it can remain healthy and don’t feel the lack of food.
Following these nine tips you can keep your dog safe before you bring it at home. It might feel the changes of atmosphere around it staying in your house. So immediately you should keep all the necessary things for your puppy prepared at home. It will need a tub for doing bath and you should bring that also. Besides you have to learn tips to take care of a pet before you bring the puppy.